• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Well, if you made the match at Atterbury on September 27, you were not the only one there with a gas gun.
    I was on target 2, with a match prepped AR15, and IRON SIGHTS and a sling. I shot a 12 for the first string, 180 for the second string, and 187 for the last one. How did you do overall? DennyMac

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I just ordered that Fulton Armory cheek riser for my M1a. I have a lot to learn about long range shooting...maybe someday!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Well, if you made the match at Atterbury on September 27, you were not the only one there with a gas gun.
    I was on target 2, with a match prepped AR15, and IRON SIGHTS and a sling. I shot a 12 for the first string, 180 for the second string, and 187 for the last one. How did you do overall? DennyMac

Denny, I didn't see your post until this week when I referenced the thread for another thread. My scores were 163 & 1, 146, and 166. Not match winning scores but I was in the black. I've made some minor changes to the setup and ammo, so we'll see what 2015 brings.

See you on the range!

Top Bottom