• ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    F15 buzzing Tree tops in Indy?????

Anyone else just see an F15 flying low as crap over the city? It was only about 150ft off the ground. It was flying towards the airport, climbed to about 2k then barrel rolled a couple of times.....

Flyover for Indy 500 practice??

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo reported three F-16's in formation over Indy Metro Airport in Fishers. She said they flew over a couple of times before departing at around 12:15. I heard them fly over but they were gone before I could get outside.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    One thing I miss about living near an air base is getting to see frequent F-16's and C130's. There's nothing I don't love about flying, and fighter jets are the Ferrari of aircraft.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll still take an a10 any day. Low slow and will kick your ass even after taking enough damage to take down any other fighter.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'll still take an a10 any day. Low slow and will kick your ass even after taking enough damage to take down any other fighter.

The A-10 would be that 1974 Chevy C10 that you've had for 30 years, hauled TONS in the bed and it always gets up and goes. Sure it ain't pretty or fast, but it gets the job done and done well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    People on Indy subreddit are calling it "terrorizing" -_-

God help those redditors if they are ever on the highway during maneuvers weekends. I can't imagine what they would say about a long line of scary trucks full of troops.

I bet bet they sh themselves a couple years back when they had the joint ops training. I work near naval avionics and at one point the sky was FULL of various helos.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Its possible that the Indiana Air National Guard is footing the bill for a fly over. Either that, or they are qualifying pilots to fly the F-16's, as they are replacing the states A-10 Warthogs (huge mistake IMO).

Top Bottom