• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Nice little vid of F18 Super Hornet from taxiing to the cat, launch, in-flight footage and recovery.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw0gjw1XIIk[/ame]

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Nice vid! A doctor friend of mines brother flies those. Transferred from F 14s. He LOVES to fly! Last I heard he was thinking of getting out due to a recent promotion. Ironic, isn't it? The higher you get promoted, the less you fly.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Cool vid! I like the Hornets but the F4 and F8 are still my favorite Navy Fighters. I worked on A7Es when I was in. Great airplanes! :patriot:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Cool vid! I like the Hornets but the F4 and F8 are still my favorite Navy Fighters. I worked on A7Es when I was in. Great airplanes! :patriot:

The Phantom is one of my all-time favorites as well. I had a slot to be a backseater, but couldn't pass the color vision of my flight physical.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Phantom WSO? Or is it a RIO on the phabulous phantoms? I never flew, but I have built my share of the models... Yeah, I know, big difference, but I'm still a huge phantom phan, but my true love will always be the tomcat, especially wearing skulls and bones, looks so bad ass!

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Phantom WSO? Or is it a RIO on the phabulous phantoms? I never flew, but I have built my share of the models... Yeah, I know, big difference, but I'm still a huge phantom phan, but my true love will always be the tomcat, especially wearing skulls and bones, looks so bad ass!

That would be WSO. I had my share of models as well!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Had??? I've still got them, I actually get to mess with them once in awhile, they did a good job keeping me occupied while I was laid off work. What are the new Super Hornet GIB called, I know it's not a RIO, maybe it's a WSO also?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Jolly Rogers, BABY! VF-103 in the tomcats, VFA-103 in the hornets, VF-84 in the phantoms and A model tomcats.

f14-photo-vf103-30l-1.jpg

A couple of my builds
    HondaCivic1011.jpg

colin037.jpg

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Nice work Frosty!!

Only problem I see is you put Navy on that fine jet instead of USMC.:D

Hey thanks! :patriot: the only reason I put navy was because the marines are a DEPARTMENT of the navy...:laugh::laugh::laugh: that was smart, **** off a marine on a gun owners forum... Wish I would have thought of that 2 minutes ago:draw::ar15:

I do have a few marine aviation models, those guys are hardcore, been through the same training as the guys on the ground, that's pretty badass, IMHO.

Top Bottom