• ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Hey all,

As many of you have read, I am on a Team that will be working with our church in Peru (where we are currently in language school right now)

Our Team has a Facebook Page and on Fridays we always have some sort of contest where we give away prizes. (gift cards, t-shirts and other things)

We are not soliciting money or gifts from anyone, you do not have to give us your information. It is just our way of saying thank-you for following us on Facebook.

This also isn't for just "Baptists" anyone is welcome to come follow us and try and win prizes. I would just ask if you post anything there to not use any foul language or off color jokes as this is a Family Page and we have people of all ages who participate.

The link for our Facebook Page is facebook.com/teamperu

We also have a Spanish Facebook for anyone who would like to follow in Spanish facebook.com/equipodeperu

There are 8 other families all from Indiana (NWI) they have all been born and/or raised in that area (I am the only Canadian on the Team).

There are posts from the Team as they travel across the US, some have been to Brazil, Mexico, Puerto Rico (we personally have been in Mexico, Peru & Ecuador) and other places. So, you can see pictures and stories from a variety of different locations.

So please, follow us and try and win free stuff. It's one of those rare times this really is free.

Top Bottom