• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    So what is the fair price for picking up a Colt LE w/magpul gear? New or almost new AR? I know all the hype is all but gone so maybe it is time to shop around, owners and gunshops? Thanks

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Right now... I'd say you're looking to pay in the $1150 ballpark. I got mine for that price from a local dealer/friend. But on the freemarket... you're looking at $1300+

justjoe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    gun counter at walmart
    Just sold one yesterday at wally world for $1147. We've been getting in anywhere from 2 to 6 a week, quite a few are le's, some busheys and a few dpms and windhams, no sigs lately.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Do any of you really think we'll get to the point of seeing a 6920 under $1000? Personally I think for guys who don't have an AR buying one that's under $1200 wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen to someone who only wants to own one quality rifle. For the AR-15 junkies of the world who buy these rifles like crackheads it may be more worth while to save that extra $50 or $100 bucks before adding another fine rifle to the stable.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I've got a friend who is looking at buying an AR and he's going to be a classic case of a one rifle of this type kind of guy and from what I've seen of the market here lately I've been telling him what I mentioned in the first paragraph.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Do any of you really think we'll get to the point of seeing a 6920 under $1000? Personally I think for guys who don't have an AR buying one that's under $1200 wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen to someone who only wants to own one quality rifle. For the AR-15 junkies of the world who buy these rifles like crackheads it may be more worth while to save that extra $50 or $100 bucks before adding another fine rifle to the stable.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I've got a friend who is looking at buying an AR and he's going to be a classic case of a one rifle of this type kind of guy and from what I've seen of the market here lately I've been telling him what I mentioned in the first paragraph.

See my post in this Long Gun topic about My Experiment

Top Bottom