• ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I SAY DO IT:
    Go get I high and tight hair cut, run on down and get your tat...........then wait.

If you are showing it to the hot girls, A real Marine will allready be there........then wait.

Then when you are released from the hospital, go back to moms basement and google tattoo removal.

Best of luck Gunny!!!

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    which people? the ones that lie about being in the military or the people that hope that someone in the military beats/cut them?

Welp, if you know much about Marines, you know it's all about Pride, Brotherhood and Earning what you have/get.

They also have a strong streak of teaching a lesson/making things right in their eyes.

Stolen Valor is super high on the list for getting corrected.

My guess would be if you where in a uniform you didn't earn they would strip if off you, same with anything else, including a tattoo.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I believe that someone stealing the right to call himself a marine clearly deserves to have extreme physical violence visited upon him!

Did I do it right? Maybe I need to have something about his head being put on a pike and paraded about as a warning to other fakers?

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Ok. I'll jump in. The title is earned. If you have to give it to yourself, you get what you earned, in this case a serious lack of self respect as far as I'm concerned. These types typically find a way to bury themselves without any "help" from anyone. Let him have at it and he will fail on his own.

I do have a serious question though ... What kind of guy worries about a haircut fitting their facial structure???

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Ok. I'll jump in. The title is earned. If you have to give it to yourself, you get what you earned, in this case a serious lack of self respect as far as I'm concerned. These types typically find a way to bury themselves without any "help" from anyone. Let him have at it and he will fail on his own.

I do have a serious question though ... What kind of guy worries about a haircut fitting their facial structure???

The same kind of guy who feels his self worth is threatened by the actions of others.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Don't worry, everybody. He's the kind of guy who would end up walking into a tattoo parlor, where a Marine works, and walk with a tat that says UMSC.

Top Bottom