Fake News or Dem pipe dreams? They been huffing over at the post?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    This is just priceless.
    Dems screaming about election integrity? Paleeeeeze!
    What a joke!
    When the Democratic party comes out in FULL support of voter I.D. laws, maybe, just MAYBE, I'll believe they are genuine in their "concern" over election integrity.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So revealing the depths to which Hillary and the Democrats are evil, and the natural reaction at the polls, and saying that is undemocratic, and then having the courts appoint Hillary as POTUS is democratic. And they call flyover people wingnuts.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This whole big final hour Russian involvement rehash is another attempt to sway Electors. It's pretty much their last hope.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    This is just priceless.
    Dems screaming about election integrity? Paleeeeeze!
    What a joke!
    When the Democratic party comes out in FULL support of voter I.D. laws, maybe, just MAYBE, I'll believe they are genuine in their "concern" over election integrity.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

I'm sure Bernie would have a couple things to say about the veracity of Dems claiming to care about election integrity...or integrity of any kind.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Saw this posted elsewhere.

I wonder if Huff Poo really believes this stuff or if the editorial board is just having a good laugh watching all of the TARD infected democrats get all revved up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is their version of the birth certificate fallacy.

They want to stop the inevitable so badly, they're grabbing onto any conspiracy that seems remotely plausible for dear life and will hang onto it until the end.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They don't care if it's true or if it's remotely plausible. They care people will click. People from both sides of the aisle will click on such an outrageous headline, either to confirm their idea that the opposition is trying to steal the election, curiosity, etc. Obviously it's working.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    First mistake was reading the Huffington Post. They've got almost as much credibility as the Onion. At least the Onion knows that it's full of B.S.

Absolutely. The Huffington Post is no more "news", than is trumps favorite rag, the National Enquirer. They just like to stir the cesspool...

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    1dgmd0.jpg

This is fun.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Media-baiting notwithstanding, "Russian involvement" and "Comey October Surprise" will be the "Diebold Voting Machines" and "SCOTUS Bush v. Gore" of this election. It's how you convince young impressionable people they were cheated.

And because many of them get THEIR news from the 140 source, many of them will just accept and move on.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I think the left and right has these wild ideas put out sometimes to test the waters and gauge public reaction just to see what they can/could get away with.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I suspect this is, as I think Twangbanger indicated above, just another attempt to de-legitimize a Trump Administration the same way the Dems did with Bush in 2000. I'm certain we'll continue to hear every sort of accusation of cheating and incompetence leveled at the Trump Administration in hopes that constant repetition, combined with the inevitable missteps any new Administration makes from time-to-time will erode public confidence and give the Dems "their" power back.

As to the supposed "CIA finding" that the Russians interfered in the election, in contrast we have the FBI's assertion that the Russians didn't do it. Given the past accuracy of both of these agencies and their tendency (apparently recent, in the case of the FBI) to tailor their intelligence, I'm not sure most people will put much credence in either claim, except as a matter of convenience.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This whole big final hour Russian involvement rehash is another attempt to sway Electors. It's pretty much their last hope.

Yep. I have heard several call for everything from a voided election, to insistence that the electors MUST choose Clinton because the election was tampered with and the law says that a tampered election is an invalid one. :rolleyes: But devil's advocate; what if they rigged the election to give us the right mix to allow a minor popular majority with a solid EC win? Wouldnt that be playing into their plans to give it to her? (double agent :tinfoil: stuff)

Assuming the reds DID hack both parties' servers and did not alter the vote count DIRECTLY, and chose to ONLY release the dirty laundry of the Dems, is that really tampering? Influencing, yes. But not tampering. By that account if Bloomy and Soros blew their ENTIRE wads and blew up the airwaves with tons of ads only favoring one side, then those two would also be tampering with the election by that standard.

I think the proper response would be "OK, Republicans claiming Trump shouldnt be there due to russians only airing one side's dirty laundry, prove only the Dems are dirty and you just didnt have anything worth releasing and spill the beans. Show us how awful you are and dump the embarrasing/damaging emails to the world yourself. Otherwise STFU. You are out of touch with middle america and they are done with the craptastic candidates you have been feeding us."

Top Bottom