• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    I have a good looking Karl Caps Model 1 4x on an FN Belgium Stanag scope mount with the proper mounting screws. Does not include claw mount. Includes the original case that fit the scope using the German claw mount however will not really fit using the FAL mount. I mounted this to my rifle (very tight fit) and went into work to zero it with a laser boresighter, unfortunately as I was unscrewing one of the screws it fell out onto the floor and either under a CNC machine or somewhere in a scrap pile, I searched forever for the screw but was running late for a doctor appointment so its now gone and I never sighted it in, after that doctor appointment and several trips to the hospital I haven't shot the gun with the scope on or had time to zero the scope so im just going to sell it. Asking 320 shipped.

I live in Tennessee now so I can either ship everything or we can meet the next time im in Indiana which happens just about every month.

Willing to trade for guns, NVG equipment, and or an IR laser, tactical optics (Trijicon Aimpoint Eotech, others) +/- cash, please no hunting shotguns/rifles/scopes crossbows or vehicles. Would be willing to drop some price if bought together, send me an offer on anything, worse I can do is say no.

sxtVfxP.jpg

H2dmxpR.jpg

YaEsbDa.jpg

6vrmL0d.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom