• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmaroman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    North Vernon
    so I just recently acquired an fn g1/fal and I'm thinking a 4x scope would be perfect for this thing, I don't expect to be super accurate with it but I feel I would get maximum enjoyment with a 4x. So far I've been looking offerings from swfa I've noticed vortex has a pretty affordable one as well to. When mounting a scope I know you have to get a railed dust and everyone seems to say ds arms is the best one. Really just hoping to stir up some good opinions here. image.jpg oh and thanks to the member that sold me this it's an absolute joy to handle

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I had a Luepold 4x fixed on mine waay back in the day. Mounted low over the barrel, didn't get in the way and allowed pretty fast follow-up shots at distance.
    Still have the scope. Wish I had the weapon!

Bob

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I had the British version, the L1A1. Great platform. The FN FAL has been in use by something like 54 countries.
    I had a red dot sight mounted on mine. For long range, I used the peep sight.

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    I have Steiner 4x24 in Stanag mounts on two of my FALs and they work great. In fact, one is on my Argie Para FAL as shown in the picture under my screen name.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom