• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hey guys, just curious if there are any sources of info or live training specializing in the FAL. I havent really seen much. I know how to handle an AR and AK pretty well, but this is a completely different animal. Its nice to get some info from somebody who already knows the best way or at least some tips on how to best run with specific guns. Any feedback is appreciated.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Get a hold of Frank Sharpe (Glock21) at Fortress Defense Consultants. He has some great defensive weapon courses and personally runs a FAL, which is his favorite rifle. His courses are very reasonably priced and you will learn a lot in his classes while becoming quite comfortable with the FAL.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Get a hold of Frank Sharpe (Glock21) at Fortress Defense Consultants. He has some great defensive weapon courses and personally runs a FAL, which is his favorite rifle. His courses are very reasonably priced and you will learn a lot in his classes while becoming quite comfortable with the FAL.

The first time I met Frank, he was was shooting ... an FAL!

Agreed ... his teaching is first rate and he knows how to operate an FAL and how to teach someone else how to do it efficiently and effectively.

Top Bottom