• ...and so much more!
  • xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    :yesway:
    Best time of the year imo.;)

Salt Creek couple days ago. Caught a couple dozen + of these spots and lots of crappie. No smallies though(Surprising). Was a very enjoyable day.

picture.php

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Salt Creek couple days ago. Caught a couple dozen + of these spots and lots of crappie. No smallies though(Surprising). Was a very enjoyable day.

We've been catching a lot of spots in Salt Creek but no smallies.

My buddy says they've caught a few putting in down at the Williams ramp.

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Never fished this cold where do you guys catch bass this time of year. I might have to go try.don't have to tell me spots but is it shoreline,channels,deep.im on sylvan lake up north.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I'm heading back to fish shallow near shore waters on Lake Michigan now the run has slowed a bit, better salmon can usually be had closer to shore this time of year.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Sylvan bass fishing should be killer right now. This weeks warm up will turn em on.
    Hey Sig Shooter, I been on Reelfoot the bluegills are huge down there. Awesome place for a fishing vacation! Unless you dont like snakes. They have got some big uns on land and in the water. I even seen some hillbilly jump in the water after dark and come walkin up outta the lake with a gar that was 4' long.

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Yeah just got a cottage on sylvan this summer (that never get old to say I love it, anyway) I am a bass bank beater. I have never been shown deeper bass fishing. Do you try to just look for pockets and ridges or troll around untill you find them. And about what depth is to deep in winter. Sorry for all the ? But when I get around bass fishermen I can't stop trying to learn. I have dreams about fishing.it's that bad.my wife says I'm sick but I've talk to my doctor and he said I'm fine. Of course he fishes all the time too.

Top Bottom