Earth/East Central I
    33y261v.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Dear Mr. Obama,

Although I didn't appreciate it at the time, you did something of tremendous importance to American History. And I would bet very few have really noticed the significance of it: you got out of bed and ran against Hillary in 2008. That was the year anybody with a (D) next to their name could have been elected.

That was the year Hillary could have been President.

You pulled the football right out from under her. In retrospect, we now realize: Hillary's chances of ever being President died on Super Tuesday of that year. Nobody else could have taken her down. She was the 800 pound gorilla. You, in fact, almost didn't pull it off yourself.

Had you not run, in the throes of that Financial Crisis, Hillary was certain to serve at least one term. Perhaps two. And - with the dream of a Black President still unfulfilled - Democrat voters would have been primed and ready for _you_. You would have been moving into the White House now, instead of Donald Trump. America would lie ready for your transformative agenda. By the time you were finished, Donald Trump would have been too old to do much about it.

Justice delayed, is justice denied. They say, "timing is everything." And I am so, so glad you did not make America wait any longer for the Black President she so desperately craved. Your accomplishments can be erased. Few, aside from the brutal Castro Regime, nuclear Iranian Mullahs, and American Black People, will derive much lasting satisfaction from your Presidency. But you erased Hillary Clinton from History. You made Donald Trump possible, and with it, the near erasure of all Democrat Presidential history back to the Bill Clinton era.

Timing is indeed everything.

So, on this auspicious night: thank you for being you. It truly couldn't have been any other way.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thank you for not seizing the Presidency, setting fire to the constitution, taking my guns, and enacting martial law to remain President-for-life like so many people claimed would happen.

You've taught me that both sides are absolutely full of crap, and nothing is as bad as people claim it is.

Filed for use during your future posts about how bad Trump is

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Dear Mr. Obama,

Although I didn't appreciate it at the time, you did something of tremendous importance to American History. And I would bet very few have really noticed the significance of it: you got out of bed and ran against Hillary in 2008. That was the year anybody with a (D) next to their name could have been elected.

That was the year Hillary could have been President.

You pulled the football right out from under her. In retrospect, we now realize: Hillary's chances of ever being President died on Super Tuesday of that year. Nobody else could have taken her down. She was the 800 pound gorilla. You, in fact, almost didn't pull it off yourself.

Had you not run, in the throes of that Financial Crisis, Hillary was certain to serve at least one term. Perhaps two. And - with the dream of a Black President still unfulfilled - Democrat voters would have been primed and ready for _you_. You would have been moving into the White House now, instead of Donald Trump. America would lie ready for your transformative agenda. By the time you were finished, Donald Trump would have been too old to do much about it.

Justice delayed, is justice denied. They say, "timing is everything." And I am so, so glad you did not make America wait any longer for the Black President she so desperately craved. Your accomplishments can be erased. Few, aside from the brutal Castro Regime, nuclear Iranian Mullahs, and American Black People, will derive much lasting satisfaction from your Presidency. But you erased Hillary Clinton from History. You made Donald Trump possible, and with it, the near erasure of all Democrat Presidential history back to the Bill Clinton era.

Timing is indeed everything.

So, on this auspicious night: thank you for being you. It truly couldn't have been any other way.

Truly sublime. And rep-worthy.

Top Bottom