• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Seems like a joke right? Malawi is passing a law against "fouling the air" in an effort to "mold responsible and disciplined citizens."

In my opinion this is no worse than a lot of our laws. And I have seen people make the same argument about punishing victimless crimes because they think a person's individual rights are trumped by the will of the collective. They condone any amount of intrusion if it is supported by "community standards." This is the inevitable result of following that logic: the death of freedom.

African country set to make breaking wind a crime

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I thought that people have to fart? I've never tried to hold farts for ever, but I'd imagine that it does not work too well. The gas has to go somewhere right? Next thing you know, they'll start putting up video and audio cameras around the neighborhoods that send you a ticket anytime it captures you fouling the air. They can try to be just like Illinois.

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    You've eaten giraffe?
    What's it taste like?

I would try it but the only place I could get one is the zoo... don't think they'd like that too much.

Neilbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Indy
    I thought that people have to fart? I've never tried to hold farts for ever, but I'd imagine that it does not work too well. The gas has to go somewhere right? Next thing you know, they'll start putting up video and audio cameras around the neighborhoods that send you a ticket anytime it captures you fouling the air. They can try to be just like Illinois.

Seriously.. I've tried to hold my farts too and it makes me wanna fart even worse!!!!!!!!

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008

:D

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i clicked on that link and read some of the laws. particularly indiana. i have a very hard time believing ANY of those listed laws are real. they post no citation to indiana code. except one and some of them contradict laws that i do know are actually in place.

Hmmm..wonder what physical evidence they would need to prosecute that one in court!:n00b:
    all food in that country will now be processed with an ultraviolet dye in it.:D

UH OH, now Kirk is going to come and tell us that the police can smell things no ordinary human can come close to smelling!
    just like they have some supernatural power to estimate a cars speed with out radar regardless of the color of the car that is proven to mess with peoples perception.:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom