• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Given that Holder complained that one of his biggest regrets before stepping down was an inability to force through gun control legislation. If only higher public offices involved a promise, or oath if you will, to uphold the Constitution

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Who would have guessed?
    tumblr_m2t03xEqht1r4etbjo1_500_zps1fl1lkdy.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Given that Holder complained that one of his biggest regrets before stepping down was an inability to force through gun control legislation. If only higher public offices involved a promise, or oath if you will, to uphold the Constitution

If they will stir up the mexicans to try to pass gun control here in the United States .........
    is it really a stretch to think that they would also stir up animosity against the police to the same end?

"Too many cops are getting killed and shot at.................... we need gun control."

Before you dismiss that idea, remember, they just DID try that with fast and furious.
    Never underestimate the depravity of a leftist loon.

Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    I wouldn't say they stirred up the mexicans, rather they made a trade up front, mexico you let us put our guns in your country and we will let your people stay and take a million more.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, I guess I'll just give up then and wave my arms in the air because I just don't care......... Trying to reverse the slide is just a stupid notion.

Who's ready for Hitlary?

[video=youtube;30d8-OeiWVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30d8-OeiWVk#t=19[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The documents and Attkinson's article, are just reaffirming what David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh broke a couple of years ago when they brought the matter to our attention. Nice to see it still getting some press, though.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The documents and Attkinson's article, are just reaffirming what David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh broke a couple of years ago when they brought the matter to our attention. Nice to see it still getting some press, though.

Very true, Codrea and Vanderboegh desire all the credit for first breaking this scandal.

I must confess I find it maddening that the media would allow the Obama Administration to pave the road to "gun control" with the bodies of dead Mexicans.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

Agree with you that this is just reaffirming what Codrea et al said earlier.

Would a Republican AG have engaged in this, like Holder did?

This is what infuriates me with the "R's and D's are the same" crowd. I get that R's infringe in other areas. I'm not a big fan. But I have NOT seen near the level of BS that Holder and Co. have done from any R AG.

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    The leftist across the country are not surprised or shocked. Part of any means necessary.

I've half a mind that those thousands of illegals should get rounded up and interned for a period of time while they are educated on freedom and liberty. Deport them in groups of 5k with arms and uniforms of their expat state.
    Let them return home to fix their own country.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I've half a mind that those thousands of illegals should get rounded up and interned for a period of time while they are educated on freedom and liberty. Deport them in groups of 5k with arms and uniforms of their expat state.
    Let them return home to fix their own country.

“Or if we must meddle, as we have always done, let us meddle for a change in a constructive way. Stop every campesino at our southern border, give him a handgun, a good rifle, and a case of ammunition, and send him home. He will know what to do with our gifts and good wishes. The people know who their enemies are.” – Edward Abbey, 1988

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    I really think the ATF had good intentions. They were trying to track how guns got from dealers and into criminals hands. I don't really think they had a focus on getting them into Mexico, they just happened to end up there. The Mexican criminals don't need to get guns from the US, they just buy full auto weapons from South America and mainly from the Mexican police and military.

The problem was beyond poor execution and lack of planning. Don't just document the serial numbers and give them to criminals and wait for them to surface late. That was so stupid that its laughable. They could have just as easily put tracking devices inside the firearms. Especially an ar15 rifle buttstock. They could have literally tracked every movement.

The government and the extremely wealthy in this country are defiantly trying to take away the firearms of "the people" and keep upping their own personal armed security at the same time. "The only reason why you want to take my guns away is so that you can do something to me that you can't do while I have guns"

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I really think the ATF had good intentions. They were trying to track how guns got from dealers and into criminals hands. I don't really think they had a focus on getting them into Mexico, they just happened to end up there. The Mexican criminals don't need to get guns from the US, they just buy full auto weapons from South America and mainly from the Mexican police and military.

The problem was beyond poor execution and lack of planning. Don't just document the serial numbers and give them to criminals and wait for them to surface late. That was so stupid that its laughable. They could have just as easily put tracking devices inside the firearms. Especially an ar15 rifle buttstock. They could have literally tracked every movement.

The government and the extremely wealthy in this country are defiantly trying to take away the firearms of "the people" and keep upping their own personal armed security at the same time. "The only reason why you want to take my guns away is so that you can do something to me that you can't do while I have guns"

You might want to look into little more. They DID use tracking devices in at least some. Problem was the radio Shak batteries died. For real.......

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Sorry, but there was never any good faith plan to catch anyone with Fast and Furious. They were funneling guns to Mexican drug cartels and wanted to use the gun trafficking as an excuse to clamp down on gun rights for Americans. They succeeded only in a limited fashion on that last item. I collected a lot of information about various "gun runner" programs here.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom