• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We are blessed to have a number of outstanding choices of 1911 makers.

I have multiple copies of the Les Baer TRS as it is my primary carry weapon. It is my opinion that Les Baer is the most gun for the money of the 1911s out there now.

I am fond of Luke Volkmann's work too.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Double Star 1911

photo_8.jpg

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Really like my Springfield Loaded Combat two tone, Love my Colt 100 years of service model but since this is my latest acquisition, i'm really diggin' it!

The Sig Fastback Nightmare - just something about the all black with silver controls and the fastback grip. Not to mention it has the forged frame and slide and tightly fitted components and G10 grips. Sig has come a long way ....

Nightmare1024x768_zps2f1a74a2.jpg

Quit teasing me with that pic! I'm on the fence about my next gun purchase. It's either going to be the Nightmare OR a CVA Accura MR muzzle loader. My son voted for the CVA.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Quit teasing me with that pic! I'm on the fence about my next gun purchase. It's either going to be the Nightmare OR a CVA Accura MR muzzle loader. My son voted for the CVA.

Heh, well I wasn't even in the market for this particular Sig model until I saw it in the case. First glance and I knew it was going home. The gun shop even had the 4" carry model nightmare next to it.

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Favorite 1911 -- and I have and have had many -- is my Wilson Combat Ultralight Carry Sentinel in 9mm. Most beautiful, well-balanced, reliable, and fun-shooting carry gun I've ever owned and an absolute work of art.

Dparks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    So a lot of people are talking about wilson, am I blind? I have never heard of them before

Top Bottom