• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Actually came in to post this. NAA Pug is my true EDC. If you see me, assuming we are outside of my workplace or a courthouse/police station, it is in my front right pocket in my own holster with 5 spare rounds.

Don't care what anyone wants to say or any arguments against it. It is a force multiplier, and it is always on me, even running.

Now, I also carry a G23 or an SP101 w/ 3" barrel, depending on situation. But the Pug is never away from me.

I'm of the same thought. I might switch my primary but no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I always have a Beretta Nano on me.

furball3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Starting in the late 80's with a Sig P226 (9)
    Mid 90's sometime switched it out for a Sig P229 (40)
    Early 00/s started carrying Sig P239's (9 in summer, 40 in winter)
    From sometime in 16 or late 15? Sig P320(9 & 40), Subcompact slide, compact "large" frame cut down to fit slide & Apex flat faced trigger. i still swap out the slide for 9 in summer & 40 in winter. I have the Sig Night sights on all them, but am thinking of trying a their X-Ray sights.
    Yes, i will buy and asses the P365 fairly soon as a possible replacement to the 320.

Im a Sig guy of you cant tell :D

dlowens87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2016
    Decatur
    I love my Sig p320. I know everyone bashes it for the drop fire issues but that's a very specific angle it has to hit and a free upgrade to correct.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It depends on the day. Days that start with S get a snub in an ankle holster. Days that start with T it is a 1911 OWB. W means Desert Eagle in a shoulder rig, M of course is a CZ S.O.B., and then F is for fun so whatever I feel like.
    Starting to like you cheeky bastards more and more.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    On the left side at nine o'clock Smith and Wesson M&P. On the right side at three o'clock a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0. Been carrying the M&P since 2006. Been carrying 2 on the belt for about 4 years. Sometimes after a match I just carry my GH2 short dust cover 2011 in .40 home, but that is all the variation I allow myself.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    EDC can include more then guns. But we are gun guys.

Keeping in mind my required dress code I am currently carrying. Walther PPS M1 in a CompTac MTAC, keys, Gerber EUB, wallet, iPhone, CRKT ink pen, SureFire LX2, Buck folder, and a pocket sized trauma kit. Unfortunately you will notice the lack of a spare magazine. That is just the compromise I had to make to be able to have a sturdy light and TQ.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    EDC can include more then guns. But we are gun guys.

Keeping in mind my required dress code I am currently carrying. Walther PPS M1 in a CompTac MTAC, keys, Gerber EUB, wallet, iPhone, CRKT ink pen, SureFire LX2, Buck folder, and a pocket sized trauma kit. Unfortunately you will notice the lack of a spare magazine. That is just the compromise I had to make to be able to have a sturdy light and TQ.

In a very weird happenstance I had to deal with two separate emergency head trauma incidents last Friday. Neither of them involved me having to use a firearm.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    90% of the time = Glock 43.
    50% of the time = Glock 19.

Member for 8yrs and 1st post:

Diamondback DB9, they sometimes don't get a good rep but mine had been flawless. It shoots where I hold it and a small package I can take anywhere. I mainly use an Old Faithful IWB but also use a Sticky Holster

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    OK, where are all you NAA .22 Mag fans? I know you're out there. Hiding in the closet? afraid to admit you're afraid of the recoil?

My EDC is a Springfield XDs in .45 ACP. Before that it was a G26

1. I confess.
    2. Since I have an ankle holster I indulge in my Smith hammerless 38 snubbie.

Top Bottom