• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    January 15-16 I am going to be promoting goose hunting with cooking programs. Do you have any favorite recipes or preparation for canada goose? My normal prep is to cube it, put it in a marinate overnight, and serve in a stir fry. Now I am ready for more ambitious recipes.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    cube it and let it sit in your favorite bbq sauce for three days in the fridge, pull out wrap each piece in cheap bacon and secure it with a tooth pic, toss on a medium hot grill and cook untill bacon is brown and crisp, melt pepperjack cheese if desired

We do this every friday night poolside in the summer with either deer or goose. Awesome!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    goose breast jerky is awesome, make the same as beef or venison jerky. for the legs, i make goose and rice soup. simmer the legs (or the whole carcass) with carrots, onions, and a bay leaf or two until tender, then remove. strain the broth, then back in the pot and add rice and new carrots and celery. simmer until rice is done. in the meantime, take the meat off the bones and cut into bite size pieces and stir into the soup to reheat. check for seasoning before serving.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    When I did serious waterfowl hunting, all of my ducks and geese became jerky. Most any jerky recipe works, and it is better than venison or beef jerky!

Top Bottom