Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Four boxes protect our freedom: the soap box, the
    ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
    anonymous usenet poster sig line

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    [FONT=&quot]To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm." -George Orwell [/FONT]

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem. "
    President Ronald Reagan

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson
    and Gen. Francis X. Hummel from the movie "The Rock" my fave movie.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    "...that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." ~ Lincoln

"
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." ~ Reagan

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

[/FONT]Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if I were your wife, I'd poison your tea.
    Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.

Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober.

And my sigs.

I very much like Sir Churchill, he was genius.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Gonna try this again.....use your imagination on the wording.....

imagine this scene.....

10 yr old Mike found dads pyrodex and a nice section of PVC pipe, a hot glue gun, and some wick provided by best friend and fellow deviant.

Mike seals one end of tube with hot glue and pours about a pound of pyrodex into tube, is just about ready to start packing said tube with wooden dowel rod when dad walks in the garage.....

Are you FLOCKING STUPID???????

I will always remember that quote.....

I seem to use it quite a bit too....:D

Top Bottom