• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptorracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    I understand everyone has their favorite site to order from. My personal two favorite are midway and cabelas for reloading supplies.
    I sometimes use this one: I have tried to share with others and this is a finder for odd calibers like .32 Long or short .25 auto etc.
    gunbot.com

i am on this periodically whenever someone wants something specific. It seems to help

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I and my son buy just about everything in bulk - bullets minimum 1K, primers 5K, and powder in min 8LB. For the last year the gun show vendors have beaten the online prices when considering shipping and Hazmat fees. Last primers I purchased about 8 months ago (we keep 30 ~ 40K in stock) was about $.033 /each in 5k lots. Think they were Winchester SR. I have purchased from many on line vendors, Midway, Graf & Sons, Widner's, Pats reloading (occasional good prices on bullets), Aim (military surplus ammo), and a few others. I bought a few 8# jugs of surplus .223 and .308 rifle powder, wouldn't recommend to a newby reloader, but if you have a crony and work up your loads checking for pressure signs, it is an inexpensive way to load plinking rounds.

I have bought several K of pulled bullets, never had any problems and for normal plinking made darn good rounds. We cast most of our handgun bullets, do have the ability to do rifle with gas checks, but haven't as yet due to having several K of pulls for our .223, .308 & 30-06, do have some match bullets from CMP - bought years ago.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Powder and primers - Either Powder Valley or Mid South (Mid south has had a ton in stock lately for some ridiculously low prices)
    Hornady rifle bullets - Mid South, hands down
    9mm bullets - Montana Gold
    .45 bullets - Berry's or Xtreme

Top Bottom