• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, your good man, your untitled to ur opinion. I worked with a guy once that was Tool crazy, all he'd talk about. "Yeah, there so deep and their music's so complex..." I thought they sucked, and attributed his conclusion to him tapping the vein with the H all the time lol

It's all good. I can agree to disagree if you can.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maynard is an unquestionable musical genius!! No heroin required to see that! (though some psychedelics wouldn't hurt)

Yep, and he is a Gunsite graduate. Which makes him far and away cooler than Cornell ever dreamed about being.

Maynard_zpsc116cc82.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Can't let a TOOL comment go by unattended... Danny Carey driving, I'm along for the ride. Maynard can ride shotgun and bring the Bikini Bandits with him
    TOOL / Clutch / Chevelle / even some MonsterTruck and TaddyPorter

Neil Fallon (Clutch) - has to be one of the best live front men still kicking !

Oh - and I'm drug free.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yup Cornell's politics p***** me off. Like, keep ur mouth shut unless ur singing already lol

Yeah. I don't try to follow to closely the politics of entertainers. Otherwise I'd never see any movies and I'd be limited to conservative talk radio while in my truck. I like conservative talk radio, but it gets pretty dry and boring after a while.

Unless they are making a big deal about some liberal crap I usually try to over look the politics of Hollywood. But it seems they are always making a big deal about some liberal crap anymore.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah. I don't try to follow to closely the politics of entertainers. Otherwise I'd never see any movies and I'd be limited to conservative talk radio while in my truck. I like conservative talk radio, but it gets pretty dry and boring after a while.

Unless they are making a big deal about some liberal crap I usually try to over look the politics of Hollywood. But it seems they are always making a big deal about some liberal crap anymore.

They have the "Bully" pulpit and they use it.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yep, and he is a Gunsite graduate. Which makes him far and away cooler than Cornell ever dreamed about being.

Maynard_zpsc116cc82.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

I assume you've seen his epic take down of the over enthusiastic fan?

Skip to 2:45 for those that don't want to watch the whole song.

[video=youtube;LKrUaY6hgpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrUaY6hgpM[/video]

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Maynard is the MAN!! Hands down the best live vocalist in modern music. I would love to see them in concert again. As for soundgarden, ive been a fan since badmotorfinger, but I wouldnt consider them great.

Top Bottom