FBI Tsarnaev accomplice suspect not armed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Whats suspicious about shooting an unarmed guy in the back of the head after 8 hours of interrogation? And then lying about a knife?

Father of man FBI shot claims his son was executed

a111b3e21de45612330f6a706700160f.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In keeping with this administration's track record, Holder will appoint the FBI agent who did the shooting to investigate it. Who knows more about it than him?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    FBI agents interrogated the younger Todashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings.

Huh. :popcorn:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Father of Chechen killed in Florida says FBI murdered him | Washington Post
    It was an “extrajudicial execution,” said Zaurbek Sadakhanov, a Chechen lawyer who also was present. “Why was he interrogated three times without a lawyer? Why no recording? Why seven shots? And why should I believe their version? Why do American policemen believe they can do whatever they want?”Todashev’s father said his son had been planning to return to Chechnya on May 24, though he had apparently canceled his tickets before he was killed on May 22. He suggested that the FBI didn’t want his son to return to Russia.
    “Maybe my son knew some sort of information that the police didn’t want to get out,” he said. “They shut him up. That’s my opinion.”
    After the Boston bombing, the younger Todashev called his father and told him he was being watched. He said he didn’t believe that Tsarnaev and his brother, Dzhokhar, were responsible for the bombing. “This is a set-up,” he told his father. And he told him about the first two rounds of questioning by the FBI.

Why Did the FBI Kill an Unarmed Man and Clam Up? | The Atlantic

My son was in full cooperation with the F.B.I. but they just murdered him after an almost 8-hour-long questioning. Before this trouble I thought America was a free democratic country, where unlike in Russia, laws worked. I was deeply mistaken--now I think Russia is a golden place compared to the United States. My attitude for America flipped 180 degrees in one minute.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The changing narrative is certainly troubling.

I wouldn't expect any suspect that had just confessed to a brutal triple homicide, a known mixed martial arts combatant, to be left unsecured with just one lone LEO. Will we find out the agent was a pretty and petite young thing next?

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Dead men tell no tales...
    Always make sure you are the only one left to tell what happened especially if you are the only one allowed to handle any remaining evidence.

Top Bottom