• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrunnebo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Bloomington
    Only one more episode? And here I thought it was actually starting to get good. I have to admit, last nights episode was the first in which I didn't find myself yelling at my TV. Maybe season two will be worth watching.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That doesn't make it any less irritating!

Somebody get Rhino his Oxpecker birds...He is getting irritable again.......:)

rhinomynasce_1200x1200.jpg

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    What kind of ticked me off and actually made me turn to the wife was when the salesman told the heroin addict, "you've got skills I need."

like what? I've dealt with people on the horse, the only skill that guy would have would be to act as a human shield.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What kind of ticked me off and actually made me turn to the wife was when the salesman told the heroin addict, "you've got skills I need."

like what? I've dealt with people on the horse, the only skill that guy would have would be to act as a human shield.

Theft, perhaps?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Theft, perhaps?

I'm thinking it's a case of the way to control the kid is obvious and reliable (as long as he can keep supplying him with opiates), thus he essentially has a slave/minion to do his bidding at the expense of all others. Until the opiates are no longer avaialble, or the addict finds a better, more reliable, or easier way to get what he wants.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    I'm thinking it's a case of the way to control the kid is obvious and reliable (as long as he can keep supplying him with opiates), thus he essentially has a slave/minion to do his bidding at the expense of all others. Until the opiates are no longer avaialble, or the addict finds a better, more reliable, or easier way to get what he wants.

Ya, I did get the feeling the guy was buying a slave and not saving the kid as he was handing the cuff links over. I do get the feeling that this salesman is pure evil, it really reminded me of Randal Flagg in Stephen King's The Stand, his absolute best work I think.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ya, I did get the feeling the guy was buying a slave and not saving the kid as he was handing the cuff links over. I do get the feeling that this salesman is pure evil, it really reminded me of Randal Flagg in Stephen King's The Stand, his absolute best work I think.

Yeah, it took me a second to not think he was supposed to be the devil incarnate.....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, it took me a second to not think he was supposed to be the devil incarnate.....

I wouldn't mind a little supernatural angle added to the story, actually. I'm getting tired of stories where the zombies/vampires/etc. just have a communicable disease and that's all there is to it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wouldn't mind a little supernatural angle added to the story, actually. I'm getting tired of stories where the zombies/vampires/etc. just have a communicable disease and that's all there is to it.

I agree. As an old-school tabletop gamer I want to see an evil necromancer raising the zombies for once.

Maybe an evil priest of a long-forgotten dark god trying to usher in a new era of death and misery to pave the way for the return of his evil dark master.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree. As an old-school tabletop gamer I want to see an evil necromancer raising the zombies for once.

Maybe an evil priest of a long-forgotten dark god trying to usher in a new era of death and misery to pave the way for the return of his evil dark master.

Seek and ye shall find.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Knock, and the door shall be opened. :)

Here is your desire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arKl0n5u6V8

Doug

PS - That was easy, not even worth any EXP.:ugh: Give me a harder one next time.

Top Bottom