• ...and so much more!
  • ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    Fed Is “Ruining an Entire Class of Investors” Says Jim Rogers

We all know what it takes to correct the problems ailing economy, but do we actually have stomach to face the harsh austerity measures?

Hmmmm..................

Fed Is

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Fed Is “Ruining an Entire Class of Investors” Says Jim Rogers

We all know what it takes to correct the problems ailing economy, but do we actually have stomach to face the harsh austerity measures?

Hmmmm..................

Fed Is

End the FED.Confiscate the assets it holds.Sell the assets,burn the treasury notes.Give congress and the US treasury the right to print money as in the constitution(interest free).End illegal wars.

There you just eliminated 1/2 of the US deficit,the rest would be much easier to pay with out paying the FED a 6% dividend(guaranteed by law)and interest.

Repay Social Security the trillions stolen out of it by congress.Put defense spending back to 2006 levels and we would have a budget surplus.No need for austerity.Austerity simply means putting the brunt of budget cuts on those who can least afford it.I HATE our welfare nanny state,and most of these programs should be ended.The spin on austerity is amazing.Sacrifice for the common good ect.... While corporations like Exxon pay less than 2% in taxes.

While I will agree there are to many social programs.I refuse to call something I paid more into than I will ever likely receive a(social security) welfare program.But that is exactly how "austerity" spins social security.:twocents:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    What better to squash any movement towards privatizing Social Security and quelling the desire to take care of yourself in your retirement?

More control and gov't dependence is the goal.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom