• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    Just to be clear, I am not proposing or supporting any armed revolution, although I am a huge fan of civil disobedience :soapbox:

My point is that the US Government has violated the US Constitution by spying on all Americans in violation of the 4th Amendment, and something needs to be done. If there are no consequences to the Government for violating the Constitution, then the Constitution is meaningless and we live in a Dictatorship. I am no political partisan, and I voted for Obama the first time (before he broke most of his campaign promises), but his support of those lying to Congress (and then admitting it) and support of spying on all American Citizens (and most of the rest of the world), requires legal consequences. Where are they? These self professed liars are walking free, even after they admitted lying to Congress in sworn testimony, as well as lying to the FISA Court, and lying to us. And Obama now wants to prosecute Snowden as a traitor!! Personally, i believe that if Obama wants to see a traitor, he need look no farther than the nearest mirror.

I just can't understand why there are not more people up in arms about it :dunno:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    They've been violating the constitution from the start. That is only one of many reasons why they are illegitimate.
    Nb4the statist trolls...

"the Constitution is meaningless"
    yup

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The federal government makes laws for the sole purpose of breaking them.

Like when the CIA created al-qaeda, then classified it as a terrorist group and went to war against nations containing them... And now, our president sends them weapons and money.

Hegelian dialectic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama was a traitor long before he was even in office, but now things are much more severe, even the worst prosecutor in the US could stick him with terrorism charges that would be impossible to evade. Of course if they finally do jail him for his crimes, we must remember, they brought him about in the first place... See above.

They've been an occupational force since the formation of DC.

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    What do you propose doing about it? "Something must be done" isn't much of an action plan.

Wow! You really missed the point of the post, I was just asking if anyone else was seeing what I see. But I'll tell you what I think must be done, I think we need to persuade people to open their eyes and see reality There is no doubt in my mind (and I'm a very open minded sort) that since President Obama is the head of Government he bears the ultimate responsibility and should be impeached, and that General Alexander needs to be charged with perjury for lying to Congress, and charged with treason for violating the 4th Amendment. Now, as to how to accomplish that.

Can't start off with "It's simple" because it's not. We need to put the fear of God into Congress, and nothing would do that better than 10 million American Citizens marching on Washington, and that's not an easy thing to accomplish, it will take a lot of people doing a lot of work, But I believe it's possible.

Lots of people have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and I believe it's time to take that oath seriously.

I do the best I can by being mouthy in real life and on the net, that's about all I can do since I am disabled and can maybe walk a block, given enough time. :)

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    I'll stand out and say it pretty clearly,

I fully agree with you and have been doing my part, one person at a time.

The original 3%'ERS if tallied now would account for roughly 2000 citizens per county in Indiana. Taking into consideration the enormity of this number, now, proves how far gone our country is.
    An organized and fairly well orchestrated demonstration of this magnitude is not going to be possible as society today has been brainwashed to fear retribution of any sort.

This government IS illegimate. This government is all against freedom and what the Constitution is about, and this government IS hell bent on destroying our hard earned morals.

Our propaganda is most important now. The approach must be the same as those who initiated what we have now; otherwise it is doomed to failure, as the powers that be, will retaliate with a force we cannot defend without considerable loss. It is almost a catch 22, but there are ways other than demonstration and armed conflict.

Remember the tactical advantage we have. And remember that a war is not won in one battle, but many successful, tactical battles.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    What do you propose doing about it? "Something must be done" isn't much of an action plan.

Action plan? Interesting question.

Any thoughts on "in good behavior"?

I've raised kids to adulthood. I know for an absolute fact that saying no can mean yes when it is convenient for the entity being told no is bad behavior no matter how complex the excuse(s). Seems to me there are some Supremes who need to be taken to task for acts of bad behavior on the bench.

Will I prevail? Seems quite unlikely. None the less every gadfly needs a hobby.

inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    You might want to read some of the correspondence between the framers, particularly Washington and Jefferson. There is an awful lot that can be learned through history.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Face it, boys. Self-government inevitably leads to tyrants. There is no solution that won't keep a door open to put us right back here at some point in the future. And quite frankly, I seriously doubt we have the ingredients this time around to start over as well as the '76ers did.

USAFVet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Indy
    I would voice my opinion but it would break site rules... But yes there are quite a few in government that I consider treasonous traitors to the Republic.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Face it, boys. Self-government inevitably leads to tyrants. There is no solution that won't keep a door open to put us right back here at some point in the future. And quite frankly, I seriously doubt we have the ingredients this time around to start over as well as the '76ers did.

I would dis-agree, respectfully, it is not self-government that allows or leads to tyranny, but allowing others to govern you. The more power given them to control the various facets of life, the more oppertunities they have had and taken to abuse said powers.

These people are supposed to be are representitives, not our "leaders".

IMO people should be free to do as they please within others Natural Rights and property until a dispute arises or wrong done, then the State should arbitrate that. The Federal should ONLY invole itself with disputes between States and or Foriegn Entities. The Federal should NEVER use it's powers such as taxation to try and regulate morality of people such as with alchohol, etc etc.

That would solve a lot of issues right there.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The real question is, how will any group of people become organized without first being taken out by the federal or state gov't? squashed by the feds, they monitor everything and we all know it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The real question is, how will any group of people become organized without first being taken out by the federal or state gov't? squashed by the feds, they monitor everything and we all know it.

Ever heard of "OPSEC?"

Assume everything is monitored and keep everything stated in a way that can be hidden in plain view.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I would dis-agree, respectfully, it is not self-government that allows or leads to tyranny, but allowing others to govern you. The more power given them to control the various facets of life, the more oppertunities they have had and taken to abuse said powers.

These people are supposed to be are representitives, not our "leaders".

IMO people should be free to do as they please within others Natural Rights and property until a dispute arises or wrong done, then the State should arbitrate that. The Federal should ONLY invole itself with disputes between States and or Foriegn Entities. The Federal should NEVER use it's powers such as taxation to try and regulate morality of people such as with alchohol, etc etc.

That would solve a lot of issues right there.
    Disagree all you want. But your ignorance of the term self-government illustrates my point.

Top Bottom