• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    And, in the process, effectively destroyed what little was left of state's rights. With his declaration that states cannot empower their law enforcement officer's to defend it's citizens, he has set the stage for a federal police force to be the only effective means to protect this nation's citizens... a task not allowed the federal government, and one which this government has refused to take on in any case.

Arizona will see no justice so long as they remain part of the Union. The federal government has tossed the Constitution aside, and the states are now merely tools for Washington, DC.

It is time for Arizona to embark on the path they've been tiptoeing toward, and secede. Trying for relief from the Supreme Court will only further bankrupt them.

Key parts of Arizona anti-immigration law blocked | Reuters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    You are correct. The only thing Az can do to protect it's people is to secede.

I hope the Judge realizes the implications of his ruling to block the Az law, which was not bad at all.

If your legal, then what is all the huff over?

I believe I will live to see my beautiful Nation balkinize. Unfortunately, if that occurs, I will denounce this Citizenship and move to AZ, even though I disdain with an absolute hatred the heat.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    All a temporary setback. Once it hits the supreme court the AZ. law will be upheld. I don't think many people were surprised by the injunction. But it ain't over yet.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    One way to show your support for AZ is to donate a few bucks to the legal defense fund to help the State defray the cost to defend their Immigration law. So far $1.2 million has been donated. Nothing makes a Washington Politician more nervous than when average citizens are willing to open up their wallets to take a stand against them. If you want the web site it's located on the bottom left on the AZ official web page, AZ.gov : Arizona's Official Web Site

Top Bottom