• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The bankers who control the country are watching our conversations to see when and how we talk about them. They will be judging the tone and sentiment of the discussion accordingly and amass a list of thought criminals to round up.

Federal Reserve to monitor billions of online convos for the word 'Fed'

spyware_thumb180-5206808.jpg

How often do you mention the word 'Fed' online? There is about to be a new breed of Big Brother "watchers" and electronic surveillance on billions of online conversations before eavesdropping on the emotion behind how the 'Fed' was used. The monitoring will include identifying and reaching out to "key bloggers" and "influencers." ZeroHedge reported the Federal Reserve Bank will soon monitor billions of conversations on social networking sites to know who mentions "Fed" as well as the sentiment in which it was used. The Federal Reserve is looking for a "Communication Group" to monitor social media platforms. The Fed expects the Watchers to be "timely and proactively aware of the reactions and opinions expressed by the general public as it relates to the Federal Reserve and its actions on a variety of subjects."

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Spread the word, let's make sure every conversation on the phone mentions the word 'Fed' at some point in time.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Well thats easy to avoid. Just call it teh Central Bank, like this Texas Central Bank President did. http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2011/09/30/fed-bank-president-criticizes-recent-republican-letter-to-fed/

The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.

Thomas Jefferson

Just think of how many hours of work on Jekyll Island trying to avoid that name went up in smoke....if anyone noticed that is.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    My wife said the kids hadn't been FED for several hours. I said it's ok I FED them just an hour ago, after which I FED the dog then FED myself.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS FED SUCKS............

Am I on the list yet??? :D

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    <shrugs> I don't have any problem calling it the Fud.

OTOH. If they see enough people p***ed off at them, maybe they'll get the idea that it would be a good idea to change their ways. :dunno: I can hope.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Well I am FED up with having to mow my yard. FED up with not getting enough rain and having to mow my yard. FED up with having to use so many patches to clean a rifle.

Fed up with being fed up, and fed up with sitting here having to type instead of using voice recognition software....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Well I am FED up with having to mow my yard. FED up with not getting enough rain and having to mow my yard. FED up with having to use so many patches to clean a rifle.

Fed up with being fed up, and fed up with sitting here having to type instead of using voice recognition software....

You've really done it this time!

:popcorn:

Top Bottom