• kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    so -- help me out here
    are we allowed to "copy" these or not??
    because i had one 20 years ago and am now waiting on my "new" lifetime permit
    so yes I am ignorant of the "law" and at this point in my life I really don't care about laws and signs too much

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    so -- help me out here
    are we allowed to "copy" these or not??
    because i had one 20 years ago and am now waiting on my "new" lifetime permit
    so yes I am ignorant of the "law" and at this point in my life I really don't care about laws and signs too much

Yes.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    No retailer will copy an Indiana permit for you in pink. You'll need to do it yourself.

Half of them will do it for you on any given day, you just never know which half. ;)

Most stores "policy" is nothing more than the uninformed opinion of the employee who happens to be working the copy center that day.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Or....make an endorsement on your DL....that would be an easy task

tumblr_lxxlopbQZd1ql7aks.gif

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I hoping that one day Indiana will offer a proper plastic permit with photo like Florida.

Regards,

Mark

Or....make an endorsement on your DL....that would be an easy task

No thanks. I'd like the IN state required infringement of my right to keep and bear arms displayed on a crappy little piece of pink paper so I will always remember to treat it with loathing and scorn rather than dress it up fancy, lest I fall victim to treating it and everything it stands for with anything less than total contempt.

But that's just me. ;)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah, that's not so much "true" ^.
    When I copied and laminated mine I did it in a FedexOffice - just grabbed what I needed, did it myself, then paid for the materials.

Donno, I just like to get things done and move on and not wait for somebody else to take more time doing a worse job.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When I copied and laminated mine I did it in a FedexOffice - just grabbed what I needed, did it myself, then paid for the materials.

Donno, I just like to get things done and move on and not wait for somebody else to take more time doing a worse job.

I took mine to Staples. Took all of five minutes for the employee there to make me 6 or 8 exact shade pink copies, wait for me to sign each one, and laminate all of them...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK Folks, wife applied for her LTCH (first time) Fishers L-1 on line and Morphos finger printing. Applied 7 Feb 2013, received 6 May 2013 (90 days), now who in the FISHERS area will copy and laminate? Anybody know for sure? Thanks!

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I scanned mine into a jpg and pdf. I guess I could keep a copy on my smart phone too like the new car insurance proof of insurance. I think some insurance companies auto update the cards on your phone so you never have to worry about having an out of date one. I scanned mine before I signed it so even my copies will have original ink signatures, under the lamination. I also know some people who full time RV or travel a lot email themselves a copy so if they are ever out of state and needed a copy they could download it and reprint it from anywhere.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well we did it, like JetGirl, I just walked into Fishers new 96th st Staples next to Meijers, and had copies made and laminated. In and out in about 5 mins. No drama, just great service.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Remember, if in KOKOMO come by and INGO members get their copies and lamination FREE!

From your friend: printcraft

Ask for Dave and mention :ingo:

Oh, I prefer you carry while in my shop. :twocents:
    (just no coonfingering)

:)

Just saw this and will be giving you guys my business from now on. Going to try and swing by today or tomorrow to get my change of address card laminated.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Today, Staples, Southport and Emerson. Guy looked at the pink and says "I have an exact match to that pink paper. Want me to laminate them too?"
    Great guy... in and out fast.

Top Bottom