• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Remember that the "T" in TSA stands for Transportation. Sounds like a dumb thing to say but think about all the modes of transportation in, out and around the country. Transportation means many things.

The separation in my opinion is between commercial modes and personal ones.

Just remember that your personal vehicle and all it's contents are PRIVATE PROPERTY and that checkpoints are a flip of the switch anytime they deem it necessary. You are not free but make the bastards get a search warrant and request a supervisor to be present before any further action takes place. It keeps all parties on the up and up.

And people laugh when the hear someone talk about Marshall Law.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Keep crying "Wolf" Rambone. I've already got you on my "ignore list." With all your hyperbole and histrionics, some day you're going to get wind of a real danger and no one will be paying attention to you.

picture.php

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Well, more hoops to jump through. This from a Government that is "debating" the "need" for polling places to require government issued identification from people who wish to vote. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, isn't Indiana getting slapped around by the Libs and the ACLU for requiring state issued picture ID to vote?? DOH ! ! ! !

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Anyone notice in the upper right hand corner of your "new" Indiana drivers license there is that very gold star??? Our Man Mitch instituted that a few years ago, mandating the new rules for getting the federalized Indiana drivers license. You can still get a standard one, but if the feds get there way, you will need the gold star for the privilege of passing through TSA checkpoints.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Wait a minute, isn't Indiana getting slapped around by the Libs and the ACLU for requiring state issued picture ID to vote?? DOH ! ! ! !

That was my point. I personally think that they should be required at polling places, and my Reynolds wrapped head says that the fight against the requirement is rooted in turning a blind eye to election fraud, but that's me I guess.
    I just think it ironic that there is a fed mandate to "prove" identity for the coveted gold star, yet they fight requiring proof of identity prior to exercising one of the most important rights a citizen has.

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    I am somewhat new to Indiana and the secure ID process was a shock and a PITA. I asked a few people what the gold star was for... now I know, what a shame.:noway:

Top Bottom