• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Complaint filed seeking affirmation of Montana Firearms Freedom Act

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    In the second major front in the war over gun rights that has developed in just days, a lawsuit has been filed against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder seeking a court order that the federal government stay out of the way of Montana's management of its own firearms.
    Feds sued to keep out of state's gun affairs

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    Montanans don't back down, we just get more onery (and we are made of backbone and tough sinew). :) I hope my birth state keeps fighting, actually I know that they will...because 99.9 percent of them own firearms (at least the year round residents do). I do not know one household in MT that does not own at least one firearm.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Montanans don't back down, we just get more onery (and we are made of backbone and tough sinew). :) I hope my birth state keeps fighting, actually I know that they will...because 99.9 percent of them own firearms (at least the year round residents do). I do not know one household in MT that does not own at least one firearm.

When I was a kid, there was ONE house that had some old hippies living in it...... that was also the house that constantly got graffiti sprayed on it, as well as windows busted out; and kids stole from their garden all the time......hmmmmmmmm....... coincidence? :dunno:

I know they will indeed keep fighting..... that is all we Montanan's know how to do......:D

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    Ok there is one exception, missoula montana, that town it is too hippie to have many guns and had a Obama parade at midnight on election night (I do not joke about that). So for the most part they will probably not back down an inch (unless it is left to missoula, then we are all in trouble).

Top Bottom