• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rock River

Marksman
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indy/Morgan county
    Some unsolicited feedback....

• good call on the contest for the 1911, it got me to check out your website and I'll assume that's the goal.
    • great website! I evaluate a lot of websites and for smaller companies they tend to be very clunky and poorly designed. Yours was a pleasant surprise.
    • If your shooting for primarily web business then I get it, but if not why the in-store hours only during the week? Studies show that excluding weekend foot traffic significantly decreases potential customer interactions...which will actually lead to future on-line purchasing. I prefer to deal with local business owners when possible but your hours would never allow me to visit your store. Possibly consider closing on Monday/Tuesday and opening on weekends. Also could do one weekend per month.

I look forward to buying something from your shop soon. Keep up the good work!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    They do not have a walk-in store front. They only sell their products via the Internet. Therefore they have no foot traffic to be concerned about. Hope that answers your question. :)

lawrra

Master
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    They do not have a walk-in store front. They only sell their products via the Internet. Therefore they have no foot traffic to be concerned about. Hope that answers your question. :)

Thanks for stepping in.

We're not currently set up for walk-in customers. If that changes in the future, we'll be sure to let you know!

Top Bottom