• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Travlin Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    I followed a google search on knife manufacturers to this forum and liked what I saw. But it wasn't until after I signed up that I realized that it was an Indiana gun owners forum.
    You see, I am a long-oppressed gun owner in California. We do not have "user friendly" gun laws.
    Still, I'd like to hang out and contribute when I can.
    What else: I have a decent Jeep that gets off road almost often enough. I've been a shooter since I was 8. US Navy vet, a Mason and an Elk. Oh, and fly fishing -- but never enough to be good at it...:)

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Awesome! Welcome aboard. If you ever get out this way give a shout out. Seriously, I'll bet any number of the folks here would love take you to the range as their guest. I know I would.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Well met and welcome aboard. Glad you found your way here. Great buncha guys and gals here, you won't be sorry you joined.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My condolances on being in California.

Thank you for your service. I'm a fellow vet. Navy 85-91, submarines.

Come to Indiana sometime

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Welcome to INGO! You won't regret signing up, even if we're based in Indiana. We have other folks from other states who contribute often. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, so dive right in, look around, ask questions and give opinions.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Now I know how someone would have felt in West Germany when someone from East Germany would get a message to them...

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I followed a google search on knife manufacturers to this forum and liked what I saw. But it wasn't until after I signed up that I realized that it was an Indiana gun owners forum.
    You see, I am a long-oppressed gun owner in California. We do not have "user friendly" gun laws.
    Still, I'd like to hang out and contribute when I can.
    What else: I have a decent Jeep that gets off road almost often enough. I've been a shooter since I was 8. US Navy vet, a Mason and an Elk. Oh, and fly fishing -- but never enough to be good at it...:)
    Hello and welcome. Feeling for you poor gun owners out there in Kalifornia. Hand in there, maybe the idiots will just fade away some day.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom