• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    did you guys see this last min. change ....NO Registry in AWB ...she very much trying to push this through congress

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT9WJpbjPvE&list=UUH5T7e1V45cOuPJRppIh1yQ&index=2[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0Y8CyBgeQ&list=UUH5T7e1V45cOuPJRppIh1yQ&index=1[/ame]

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I visited a Lawyer a few years ago due to my X Wife (life), and he tried to get me to sign a document about five different times in 30 minutes. He kept changing it, scribbling out one paragraph after another, and still i wouldn't sign it, because I knew i was always in the right.

A watered down version would be about what everyone would expect out of these 'people'. Still a slow choke. Still an encircling of our rights. Still in infringement on something that is written to be as concrete as the ground we stand upon.

Great find though...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Doesn't matter to me how they tweak it. It's still unacceptable and anything less than a total denial of the bill is unacceptable. If republicrats think they can vote for this with impunity they had better think twice.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Zip, zero, nada... I will not comply !!

No bill, no compromise, no deal !!

I agree ....... don't shoot the messager :draw: just trying to keep you all up to date ...and it shows how much they want to push there agenda on our gun rights do disarm us a lot or a little at a time.....:patriot:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If any office holder votes for this, they will feel our rath come the next election in two ears. All others will feel our rath in four years.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    Here is the only change they could make in her bill that I would support: All firearms laws enacted since the ratification of the constitution are hereby dissolved, and all firearm laws submitted hereafter will be fully rejected.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They're going to keep negotiationg until they can get something passed. This is the insidiousness of these anti-gun progressives. They do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of incrementally, ratcheting, progress.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Doesn't matter to me how they tweak it. It's still unacceptable and anything less than a total denial of the bill is unacceptable. If republicrats think they can vote for this with impunity they had better think twice.

The sad part is that many of them CAN vote for this with impunity. Feinstein has been in Congress HOW long? Not to mention Schumer, McCarthy, Lautenberg, Durbin... Hell, even Dickie Lugar, and he was the insidious one; as a RINO, anyone running against him past the primary was a D and to get party support, they pretty much had to be anti as well. It didn't matter which way we voted, we'd be getting someone who would vote for this abomination or something similar.

Of course there is the third party option, yes, and when I felt it appropriate, that's how I voted and will continue to do so.

How many Libertarian Party members are there in the US Congress again? Right. How many have there been? Right. So unless we change the pattern and start getting some good candidates, impunity is exactly what they have. Any ideas how to make that happen?

Me either.

Blessings,
    Bill

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The sad part is that many of them CAN vote for this with impunity. Feinstein has been in Congress HOW long? Not to mention Schumer, McCarthy, Lautenberg, Durbin... Hell, even Dickie Lugar, and he was the insidious one; as a RINO, anyone running against him past the primary was a D and to get party support, they pretty much had to be anti as well. It didn't matter which way we voted, we'd be getting someone who would vote for this abomination or something similar.

Of course there is the third party option, yes, and when I felt it appropriate, that's how I voted and will continue to do so.

How many Libertarian Party members are there in the US Congress again? Right. How many have there been? Right. So unless we change the pattern and start getting some good candidates, impunity is exactly what they have. Any ideas how to make that happen?

Me either.

Blessings,
    Bill
    If I had definitive answers, I'd be running the LP. We ran some great candidates, nationwide and here in Indiana for office and people went right out and voted for the gop candidates who were wishy washy or insane. Look at the 5th district. Chard Reid was, by far the best candidate in the race. His gop opponent is wishy washy and evasive. We don't have any idea which way she'll go on an AWB. All third parties can do is put good candidates out there. We can't make knee jerk voters vote for the better candidates.

Last edited:

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    Then we better tell out congressmen that we still do NOT support any kind of law that LIMITS ANY type of firearm or firearm accessory out of production. This is what the democrats do! They bring out their ridiculous legislation KNOWING that it will never pass, then say "oh, then well remove this part that makes people mad". THIS IS THE BULLSH*T THAT THEY DO! And it's proven to work!

THIS VIDEO PROVES IT!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80[/ame]

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They're going to keep negotiationg until they can get something passed. This is the insidiousness of these anti-gun progressives. They do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of incrementally, ratcheting, progress.
    Yup....
    She knows that if they can get a tiny bit of concession from us they can add to it later as amendments and go for the whole enchilada.
    I am fed up with their lying, backstabbing, conniving, Liberal BS!!!!
    They all need to dry up and blow away!!!

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Zip, zero, nada... I will not comply !!

No bill, no compromise, no deal !!

I can appreciate the attitude, but this kind of talk without the walk does no one any good. Are you saying that you wouldn't have complied had "Assault Weapons" gone NFA? You realize that is a potential 10 years in the a Federal Pen right? While I certainly wouldn't ask you to admit it in a public forum, I would have to expect with that kind of attitude you have a few unregistered belt fed machinguns in your basement, but in all likelihood you don't.

I'm not saying I don't support the idea of not following such laws, but the reality is that almost everyone will comply with anything short of an outright confiscation. Public opinion won't ever be on the side of the "radicals" who resist with their "illegal firearms" that "can easily be converted to machinguns." As such none of us really wants to go to jail or something worse in an unwindable fight.

The average gun owner has the cognitive dissidence to worship the military and law enforcement mechanisms that will be used to disarm them. They seem to think that Obama will show up at their door personally to take their firearms. Conservative types who typically make up the base of the firearms owners have cheered on as police lock people up for things that the base takes moral issue with such as drug use or prostitution. Now the same guns that were pointed at those groups are going to be pointed at us. The writing has been on the wall since 1934 and almost no one has tried to do a damned thing about it. Most people have only paying attention since Obama was elected. "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves"

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    If this thing dies, this is how the dying process will look. If it is changing already, it is the beginning of desperation. We've GOT to keep the heat on now, and at a constant fever pitch until it is dead, dead, dead.

Shame on any 2A supporter who hasn't contacted legislators. Each one of us HAS to do our part. Ruger.com makes it far too easy, so no excuse. Defend it or lose it.

Top Bottom