• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I have to say, with all of the illegal immigrants pouring across the border, that those FEMA camps could be tested and all the problems with equipment and procedures ironed out. They have children and mothers stacked like cordwood in holding facilities, and are opening up military bases to house them.

Why not use those mysterious FEMA camps?

Just a passing thought...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I have to say, with all of the illegal immigrants pouring across the border, that those FEMA camps could be tested and all the problems with equipment and procedures ironed out. They have children and mothers stacked like cordwood in holding facilities, and are opening up military bases to house them.

Why not use those mysterious FEMA camps?

FEMA camps are exclusively maintained with U.S. Tax Dollars exclusively for U.S. citizens. If illegals want to be detained without cause they'll have to fund it for themselves in Mexico.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    FEMA camps are exclusively maintained with U.S. Tax Dollars exclusively for U.S. citizens. If illegals want to be detained without cause they'll have to fund it for themselves in Mexico.

Yeah, and public assistance of all kinds is exclusively for US Citizens as well. SNAP, WIC, SS, Unemployment, Free Health Care at the ER, cell phones, electricity, voter registration...

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    No no no when I got my fema training we were told only american citizens can be detained and held at the camps because they are the true enemy. jeez if you are going to propose ideas make sure you understand what is going on.:rolleyes:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The FEMA camps are a mystery. And they should be investigated. I think i read a while back they were built to help citizens during emergencies, like katrina.....wonder why they need the barb wire then? If the trailers they built give people cancer, i cant imagine what these camps were built for.

Top Bottom