• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Well...seriously, reports I've seen from various sources, including published Russian Intelligence, suggest the U.S. government has been preparing for many years to take action against the populous in the event of natural disaster or economic collapse. In the event of national emergency cowards will hightail it to underground living quarters paid for by U.S. taxpayers and patriots and veterans will be told to report to prison camps paid for by U.S. taxpayers. You'll recall King (George) Obama directed his DHS to issue a report identifying former military and others as potential terrorist threats to national security. After watching Ventura and Jones videos I'm inclined to believe there are empty prison camps and underground living quarters scattered throughout the country. Our federal government is suffering from extreme paranoia regarding perceived threats from the American populous.

The fascists see a natural disaster or social upheaval as an opportunity to, once and for all, do away with perceived opponents to their agenda. When I use the word fascist I'm referring to a powerful centralized federal government that demands complete compliance by individuals, police, military, and businesses, and is lead by a charismatic leader. Foolish people they are...they always think the same and keep making the same mistakes over and over again throughout history.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I don't think there's any in Indiana. Bet they are in the Dakotas or eastern Wyoming/Montana.... Climate is better and they could make you work in the secret oil shale projects....

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Hillbilly41, you might want to check out the "Alex Jones" forum if all you want to talk about are the FEMA Camps. We are gun enthusiasts who happen to be more prepared than most, most of us on here are not into Conspiracy Theories. So if you want to "hang with us" without getting ridiculed, you need to take the tin foil hat off, stay away from the Kool Aid and get yourself a big plate of BACON:bacondance: because you are :horse:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    whats the thoughts of you all here think about those camps.
    Is it for us and what would it take to put us there .

looking on the net there appear to b several in Indiana

any thoughts

No they are built with the express purpose of housing illiterate individuals to remove them from main stream society. We can't have "those people" messing up our gene pool.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If they are going to build a camp, they could put it on Puerto Rico or one of the smaller islands we own in the Caribbean. If that would do that and have a modicum of creature comforts, no one would want to escape!

How about Cuba? Guantanamo Bay anyone?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    patriots and veterans will be told to report to prison camps paid for by U.S. taxpayers...

Yeah, like that is really going to work. :n00b:

Ordering patriots and veterans to report to FEMA Camps, would work as well as herding blind autistic cats from Kokomo to South Bend.

IndyAK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Somewhere and Nowhere
    I've been in the Beechgrove facility on numerous occasions. It's not secure, and there is enough equipment in there to make anything you want ie. water jets, plasma cutters, welders, diesel fuel, generators. Not a good place to keep people locked up that don't want to be there. Just Saying.

Mr. Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    My friend didn't believe me about the camps then one day he called to tell me he would have never believed had he not seen it with his own eyes. He wS driving south on hiway 3 north of connersville and went around some road construction. He came upon 10' fence with inward facing barbed wire, army looking barracks and a Rail line going into the place. I looked it up on google maps and it was there. At least the barracks and rail line could be seen. Who knows for sure what they are. Just don't take the detour when they are flagging traffic to the left. LOL

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    My friend didn't believe me about the camps then one day he called to tell me he would have never believed had he not seen it with his own eyes. He wS driving south on hiway 3 north of connersville and went around some road construction. He came upon 10' fence with inward facing barbed wire, army looking barracks and a Rail line going into the place. I looked it up on google maps and it was there. At least the barracks and rail line could be seen. Who knows for sure what they are. Just don't take the detour when they are flagging traffic to the left. LOL

Maybe north of Rushville?

ryand111

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lake County, IN
    thows camps are going to be used just like that had camps for Jews.. They cover it up saying its for an emergency situation for people... Then y are their barbed wired fences and train tracks that lead to every single compound???

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    The fascists see a natural disaster or social upheaval as an opportunity to, once and for all, do away with perceived opponents to their agenda. When I use the word fascist I'm referring to a powerful centralized federal government that demands complete compliance by individuals, police, military, and businesses, and is lead by a charismatic leader. Foolish people they are...they always think the same and keep making the same mistakes over and over again throughout history.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!!!

And yet some still refuse to see or are unable to understand the comparisons to Nazi Germany....:dunno:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh lawdy, momma.

I thought I was John Fogerty until I was 9 years old. I actually believed I was him. I dressed like him, had my hair cut like him - If adults or new kids in the 'hood asked me my name, I'd say, "John Fogerty".

So fema camps aren't that crazy... I guess.

Top Bottom