• ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    That is an awesome article.

I didn't know that next year there is going to be a tv series following the women & guns trend. I'll have to see if I can find more info on that. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Good article from the UK about the gun camps in the US

Female only gun camps on rise in US - Telegraph

My wife might like to go to one of these, I know the regular NRA classes we have attended were a little to "manly" for her :):

I can just imagine the headlines now:

"Surge in feminist-terrorists, F.B.I. is tracking leads"

:rolleyes:

Very poor phrasing of the headline....
    I'm glad that more women are taking an interest in learning to shoot safely.
    Hell, I want every single child in this country to learn how to fire a .22, at bare minimum. I want 'banned' books read in every classroom. I want, I want, I want.... but unlike our government, I know the difference between 'I want' and the imposition of my will by force upon others.

:patriot:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    We are in the advanced stages of a planned Indiana All women Appleseed in the first half of next year. All women instructors as well as students. We had earlier this year in another state and it was a huge success.

Will announce when plans are finalized.

The HT ran an article on women & guns just this month. It is a growing mark of how far the gun community has come to break old stereotype as well as a recognition of need.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    We are in the advanced stages of a planned Indiana All women Appleseed in the first half of next year. All women instructors as well as students. We had earlier this year in another state and it was a huge success.

quote]

This sounds interesting. I have never been introduced to Appleseed. I can't wait to hear more about it. :):

Top Bottom