• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There's nothing scarier than a snarling pack of attack alpacas in full battle armor.

Except for getting trapped standing between Indiucky and the aforementioned biscuits and gravy.

:rofl:

The Sisters of Providence do have this one sneaky alpaca who will go all puppy dog on you and as soon as you aren't paying close attention, she will get nose to nose with you and spit in your face. Fortunately, I learned this with clean slobber and not green bile nastiness!

Not sure what to think of the hazards regarding Rick and the B&G.

Drotis

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    Sellersburg
    Snow falling in So IN. If anyone hears about this show cancelling, please post. I'd like to go if the weather permits. But I'd rather not drive an hour just to see the scenery.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Snow falling in So IN. If anyone hears about this show cancelling, please post. I'd like to go if the weather permits. But I'd rather not drive an hour just to see the scenery.

Word is I-64 received very light snow, more of a dusting. Storm tracked south and east of Ferdinand.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'm in Jasper, about 15 minutes north of Ferdinand, and the roads are completely clear here, the snow isn't sticking to the roads at all.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    :rofl:

The Sisters of Providence do have this one sneaky alpaca who will go all puppy dog on you and as soon as you aren't paying close attention, she will get nose to nose with you and spit in your face. Fortunately, I learned this with clean slobber and not green bile nastiness!

Not sure what to think of the hazards regarding Rick and the B&G.
    Was that an alpaca or sister Mary Godzilla? Man she could body slam a sumo wrestler without breaking a sweat. Instead of a rosary on her side she wore a bull whip. (sorry about the thread jack.)

Drotis

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    Sellersburg
    Made it to the show just fine. I-64 is clear and dry all the way from 65. Nice show. Crowded! Lots of knives, if that's your thing. Bought a nice S&W Model 10-2 off a local man. Will post pics later, if I can figure out how to do it!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    . Bought a nice S&W Model 10-2 off a local man. Will post pics later, if I can figure out how to do it!

First thing I heard when I walked in around Noon was some great deal an acquaintance got on a Ruger Gp100. I had hoped to find a good deal on a shooter S& W K / L frame but prices seemed high. Pencil barrel 10-5 in avg to good shape for $500, or a 66-2 in avg to good shape for $750. Neither had their original grips or boxes.

Had fun though. Picked up an Feg SMC-380 for an ok price. It will make friends with my SMC-918.

Top Bottom