• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Okay. You clearly did not read any of my posts very closely. It's not a search. It's not an attempt to garner evidence to be used in any criminal prosecution. The government wouldn't be looking for evidence of a crime. There is nothing to exclude or suppress. Since there is no crime being investigated.

Person of interest? Your term, not mine. I'm studying migratory habits of demonstrators using metadata. Just like migratory wildfowl. I guess PETA might agree with your concern. Stop banding the birds!

And did the government track people in 1984? Given all the snitches running about, I don't think it was necessary. And I'm guessing the .gov has pretty well infiltrated the Ferguson demonstrators, despite the sympathies of the golfer-in-chief.

So, you really are serious. Here, I'll give you an example of how you're wrong. If I police officer had a specific list of 10 elderly people, no suspected of any crime, just older and living alone, would it be a violation of the 4th Amendment to enter their homes, w/o their permission, to periodically check on them?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom