• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    my guy charges $20 - unless I have a transfer and I buy something from his inventory then it's -0- :) , he's a dealer yes- has to be, have a shop? no he has an office with a safe in it, this is a hobby business for him his bread and butter business is completely different , the other guy in town is $25 - and out of his house. Understand the quandary the shop owner with a lot of inventory is going through when they see something ship in from an online seller and then are expected to do the transfer for the same price as the home office guy with -0- if any inventory. It's like going to your mechanic to fix or install parts you bought online.

brute69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Make a friend

Pick a local gun shop that has a hang out atmosphere and put in some face time., worked for me, i pay 5 bucks per transfer :)

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Here in Goshen there are 3 places to go.
    I'm told the place with the waving clown out front on a giant rocking horse is cheapest....but I don't care to go in that place because of the clown waveing at me while rideing the giant rocking horse out front.

Rocket Guns charges $25, they know me by name & have been pretty helpfull with me.
    It's not about the best "deal" somtimes as much as the best service.

Top Bottom