• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You are not the first to say this, I never worked in a gun store, do they sit around doing nothing a lot? Knowing human nature I doubt the transfer customer comes in during the wasted time, I would expect them to typically come in when it is busiest. LOL
    Sort of a sidetrack, but I've never really understood most gun store hours. A lot seem to be open like 9 to 6 or maybe 10 to 6. That's when most people are working and can't get there. Seems like it would be better to keep evening hours... like maybe 3-10 or 3-9.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    You are not the first to say this, I never worked in a gun store, do they sit around doing nothing a lot? Knowing human nature I doubt the transfer customer comes in during the wasted time, I would expect them to typically come in when it is busiest. LOL
    Well, given the nature of life, that is probably true. However I also know that before I retired, a portion of my day was filled with "down" time. I was also salaried, so it balanced out the "Holy bat-****, Batman!" intervals. :(

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Then they wait until their turn. Captive audience, not going anywhere or they just come back later.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Sort of a sidetrack, but I've never really understood most gun store hours. A lot seem to be open like 9 to 6 or maybe 10 to 6. That's when most people are working and can't get there. Seems like it would be better to keep evening hours... like maybe 3-10 or 3-9.

Good point. But opening at 3 would eliminate those of us working 2nd shift. Maybe something like 12 to 8 or 9 would cover everyone on all shifts.

Top Bottom