• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    No, I'm not having an early case of March Madness... Indiana only has four Appleseed events left on this year's calendar. If your 2013 New Year's resolution was to make it to an Appleseed, NOW'S THE TIME! :rockwoot:

This weekend is the last event in NWI for the year. Project Appleseed is coming to Chesterton, IN Nov. 23rd & 24th. There are plenty of spots on the line. Come on out and bring a friend! Chesterton, IN Appleseed Nov 23-24, 2013 Tickets, Chesterton - Eventbrite

Marion County Fish & Game will be hosting their final event of the year Nov 30st & Dec 1st. That's right! It's a rare TWO DAY Appleseed for MCF&G. MCF&G is a great place, but we can usually only get in there for one day at a time. This time, we managed to get the entire weekend! If you're in the area and have really been needing a chance to experience the AQT grind, as well as the other instruction that usually takes place on Sunday (and hear the DOM history), get registered ASAP. There are several spots still, but this one could sell out in a HURRY! Rumor has it that some dandy instructors will be there. Indianapolis, IN Appleseed Nov 30-Dec 1, 2013 Tickets, Indianapolis - Eventbrite

December 7th & 8th is the last Appleseed at Nashville for 2013. If you're wanting some personal one-on-one instruction, we've got a TON of instructors signed up to help at this event. Come on out and experience some Brown County magic! Nashville, IN Appleseed Dec 7-8, 2013 Tickets, Nashville - Eventbrite

Pro-Teq, in Brazil, is the last stop for Project Appleseed in Indiana for 2013. We'll be there December 14th & 15th. This range may be one of Indiana's best kept secrets. The range owner is one of the nicest and most generous guys I know, just don't tell him I said that. :laugh: In addition to a great host, the local VFD brings pastries and hot coffee/chocolate in the mornings and an awesome hot lunch (I'm hoping for deer chili!). Brazil, IN Appleseed Dec 14-15, 2013 Tickets, Brazil - Eventbrite

I know we're coming into the holidays and everyone is stretched tight, but an Appleseed event can truly change your life, as well as your posterity's. Grab the family and/or a couple friends and come join us on the line! :patriot:

Top Bottom