• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    baloney. Only if it's a pretty small something. Like a chipmunk. 40 years ago, I knew a guy who had about a dozen Smith revolvers of which he was very proud. he mounted them in nice picture frames, on red velvet, and hung them on the walls of his house, some of which could be seen thru outside windows! Within a few months, all were stolen. i've never put a picture of any gun on the Net, and never will, either.

:popcorn::popcorn:
    are you "trolling" or what , I am sure he/she was just commenting for fun (or to get their post count up, much like yourself). And if you have ever shot a watermelon with a 500mag you definitly see red mist.
    and 40yrs ago (so before internet) a guy posted his guns where they could be seen from the outside and were stolen, no surprise there. I have no problem posting pics online, I don't give out my address or anything else (maybe my cell).
    but i commend you for being able bring me down to your level and adding a little negativity to my day

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom

onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    i think the guy at Simply Rugged makes a chest rig for either/or both of those monsters; link: Simply Rugged Holsters ? Holsters, Gun Belts, Ammo Pouches and Accessories.
    i have one of his holsters and it is top notch. very high quality and his web site says to email if it is not on the list(and it is not that i can see) but i am pretty sure he make stuff for that/those.
    the 4" is on my short list so that pict just make me sigh, in a good way.

Last edited:

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I reload and the S&W 500 is the same cost as 44 or 45's.
    If I use moulds, I can load even cheaper. The mould is 440 gr. and 525gr. There is some kick out of those.
    I loaded some sierra 350 gr jacketed soft points and chronograph read 2405 fps. It punched hole in 1/4" steel target at 50 yds. The 45 and 9mm were leaving chalk like marks but the 500 spun the target.
    They are a handfull!

Top Bottom