• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Finally was able to go pickup my custom ordered Daniel Defense m4. I felt like it was Christmas morning when opening the case.
    Details:
    14.5" 1 in 7 twist government profile barrel
    Mid-length gas system
    Giessle SSA trigger
    BCM mod 3 charging handle
    BCM mod 1 grip
    Troy buis
    Omega X 12" rail
    image.jpg
    [/IMG]

image-1.jpg

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I've mostly used the Aimpoint M2 Comp on the M4 and love it. I'm a fan of the EOTech too, but mainly for close work. One of my best friends swears by the ACOG, but I saw several in one of my sane local shops for well over $1k. Too rich for my blood.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Very nice rifle. Just curious what was the rough timing of your custom order? (i.e. when did you order roughly and how long did it take to get).

airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Sweet...why is the rear sight in the the middle of the upper and have u shot it yet?

I just picked it up last night so I haven't shot it yet. As for the sights, I just slapped them on for pictures. I haven't set anything permanent. I wanted to share my joy.

Very nice rifle. Just curious what was the rough timing of your custom order? (i.e. when did you order roughly and how long did it take to get).

I ordered it on December 29, and it was estimated 3 week ship date but then thu lost my FFL info, had to resubmit and then they called to tell me they oversold the chrome BCG so I told them to just install a normal bcg. The chrome bcg was on indefinate back order. It arrived at my FFL on 2/12 but with work I wasn't able to get it until last night.

Thanks everyone for the likes on the rifle.

Last edited:

androhk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Looks great! I was planning on picking up another 6920, but I think the DD is the way I'll be going. If I can find one.

airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Looks great! I was planning on picking up another 6920, but I think the DD is the way I'll be going. If I can find one.

Just call Daniel Defense direct to order one. Or if you want to custom build one, sign up on the DDM4 builder. I don't think most shops are getting shipments in from them , unless its a transfer.

Top Bottom