• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Parke County
    I've been looking for a Smith and Wesson 1911 E-Series for months now (that wasn't terribly overpriced), and finally got one from Gunbroker on Christmas Eve. I ended up getting the SW1911CT, with the factory Crimson Trace laser grips, the first firearm I've had that had them. Got it Friday, and I am very happy with how it looks.

I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but I don't think I will be disappointed. I feel like I will now be into the reloading game as well...:)

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Congrats! I've heard good things about S&W's version of the 1911. Let us know how it shoots by giving us a full review when you hit the range.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Had to go look it up. I'm guessin yours looks like this.
    It's a beauty.

108482_01_md.jpg

108482_01_md.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Parke County
    Sweet! What do those go for?

I got it for 900, which included shipping to my FFL. I may have overpaid, but I have been waiting for so long that it was worth it. My problem was finding them... all of my local places basically told me to give up hope. I looked online Dec. 23rd on Gunbroker, found one, and called the place Christmas Eve, and ordered over the phone.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's one of the ones I've been thinking about getting...make sure to post a range report when you get a chance to try it out! Enjoy!

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I got it for 900, which included shipping to my FFL. I may have overpaid, but I have been waiting for so long that it was worth it. My problem was finding them... all of my local places basically told me to give up hope. I looked online Dec. 23rd on Gunbroker, found one, and called the place Christmas Eve, and ordered over the phone.

That seems reasonable especially with CT grips (which cost about $200).

Top Bottom