• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Got the call from the taxidermist today. This guy must have been a fighter. Lots of scarring on his face/neck. He also had a bone/antler coming out of the middle of his snout that the taxidermist was able to cut out and get on there along with the scar. This is my first mount and I am really happy with how it turned out. Still not 100% sure where it's going to go yet. I don't think I realized how much space it was going to take up. Glad we have tall ceilings. Steve Chapman in Mitchell did the work. Got to hang and talk with him in his shop for a bit when I picked it up. Lots of really nice work. It is amazing to see how different each set of antlers are.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Sweet buck! You`ll enjoy that beautiful deer, and all the memories that come with just looking at the mount for a lifetime...

10-pointer front.jpg

10-pointer side.jpg

Last edited:

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Nice deer you got there. Was this deer taken this past hunting season or 2015 ? Reason I ask is because I just got my deer back from early Dec. 2015 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I should mention tho that by the time I dropped mine off ( Dec 3 ) there were at least 50 others in front of me.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    This is from this past season. I'm not sure how many were in front of mine. The guy that did mine is a full time taxidermist. He had at least 30 mounts ready to be picked up when i went in for mine.

Top Bottom