• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    ...psst, this might have to be moved, my brain is on to much excitement drug to think correctly.

OH MY GAWD YOU GUYS! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

After taking my CCDW class on Feb 25th, filling out all required paperwork on Feb 28th and submitting it to the Sheriff's Department, and finally getting notice about my permit being available (but not the day I received the notice - of course) on May 19th...

It has been a long process. 12 weeks to the day I submitted my application. If you subtract weekends, that's 60 days.

I'm sure that somewhere in this plan... dart boards were involved.

SO! I'm officially licensed to carry concealed .... which means I don't have to lock the guns in the trunk when I come to the better side of the river!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh Man - Didn't you hear? They just did away with the licensing altogether. It goes in effect next month. Congrats anyway though. :rolleyes:

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Didn't you hear? Indiana only recognizes carry licenses from Illinois and Guam now!

Good thing I got my Non-Resident Guam permit last month! Woot!

Its been quite the journey, (I talk to Catielynnb outside of the forums a lot.) It was very interesting to watch her try to get her permit...several months worth of waiting and working at it. Makes me appreciate Indiana even more. My sister and her boyfriend recently applied for theirs here; they got them in the mail the next week. Glad I live on this side of the river. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom