• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I hope everyone finds what they want at the price they can afford!

Good luck on the bidding.

Regards,

Doug

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's a serious gun auction! I like the combined live and online auction, but I'll always be an old-school/in-person bidder.

The one at Christie's on the south side (2019? @DoggyDaddy et al were at that one) showed some of the problems without being able to see/touch the merch. I'd say a good 25% of the lots never had an in-person bid. I remember Lot #1 was a S&W Model 29 4 inch. Had a bad scratch on the barrel, not one hand went up among the folks who got to see it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's a serious gun auction! I like the combined live and online auction, but I'll always be an old-school/in-person bidder.

The one at Christie's on the south side (2019? @DoggyDaddy et al were at that one) showed some of the problems without being able to see/touch the merch. I'd say a good 25% of the lots never had an in-person bid. I remember Lot #1 was a S&W Model 29 4 inch. Had a bad scratch on the barrel, not one hand went up among the folks who got to see it.
    I wish Christie's held their auctions on Saturdays. I've never understood why they almost always have them like on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Seems like they'd be a lot better attended and I wouldn't have to take a day off to go!

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I bought a S&W revolver at their January auction as a remote bidder. These folks are great to work with. My credit card company decided to the bed when I went up to Valpo to pay and pick up my gun and they were very patient with me and my situation. I'll probably be there in person for this one.

Top Bottom