• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Since we're talking bad ones here. I've tried to like "WeaponsEducation" by watching several of his videos but I don't ever come away with any more education. Nor are his videos even fun to watch. And I'll be a bit shallow here, I don't like the way he talks.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    There are too many bad channels to even begin to list them. I like Gunblast. Nice short videos and often a written review on the web site.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Since we're talking bad ones here. I've tried to like "WeaponsEducation" by watching several of his videos but I don't ever come away with any more education. Nor are his videos even fun to watch. And I'll be a bit shallow here, I don't like the way he talks.
    He tends to come off as a douchebag.Watch his Ed Brown video to see major butthurt.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    He tends to come off as a douchebag.Watch his Ed Brown video to see major butthurt.
    Haha yeah I saw that one. That was actually an amusing video due to the level of butthurt he displayed. Blah blah blah, "you're going to lose soo much business when I tell my viewers about you not giving me the time of day, I'm a very big influence, a lot of people watch my channel boo-hoo." He was practically crying.

I thought of another youtuber I don't care for, TexGrubner. Post a video of you shooting yourself, and boom, now you're a youtube sensation with a fan base. I mean the only thing I'd watch him for is a "lesson learned" kind of thing, I don't care for his opinions on gun stuff.

Top Bottom