• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Milkshakeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a Firefield 10-40x50 AO riflescope for sale. It comes with everything from the manufacture. New in box, never used. I paid $119.00 + Shipping. I'm asking $100 OBO. Below is the manufatures web page for the scope.

https://www.fire-field.com/content/10-40x50-ao-riflescope-ff13046

The Firefield 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope is the ideal unit for the multi-purpose shooter. Mountable on either a weaver or picatinny rail, this riflescope is equipped with a second focal plane red or green Mil-Dot reticle. Featuring advanced precision multi-coated optics and a 50mm objective lens, the 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope offers exceptional clarity for target sighting. The 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope is engineered for precision accuracy, featuring an adjustable objective lens to correct for parallax and a 1/8-inch click MOA adjustment to ensure accurate shot zeroing and bullet placement. Its easy-grip windage and elevation turrets allow the shooter to fine tune the reticle for bullet drop, ensuring even greater accuracy.
    Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof, the 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope is operable in temperatures between -4 degrees and 140 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a versatile tool for any environment. Weighing less than two pounds, the 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope can handle up to 1200 g’s of recoil. Battery life for the adjustable illumination is between 80-150 hours.
    Included with the Firefield 10-40x50 Tactical Riflescope are flip-up lens covers, one-inch riflescope rings and a lens cloth. Firefield – Victory Justifies Everything!

opplanet-firefield-tactical-10-40x50ao-ir-riflescope-ff13019.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom