• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just got one on Emerson Ave in BG. First time I have left a sub shop and was full. A+++ to this company.

Typically, when I get a big sub, chips, and drink, I have to cram it all down. I was able to eat all of this with no problem. I think I like Penn Station better.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I went in the one on Emerson Ave last week and got the club. Decent food decent price. Its a nice change from subway and Jimmy Johns. What i found most facinating was the Soda Machine. 30 some odd drink options and then you get to pick if you want cherry, vanilla, rasberry or lime in your coke, and its all touch screen.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    You central and southern guys are really missing out.... If your ever in the region find a Lincoln's Subs..... TRUE sub sandwiches!!!!

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Next time i am in there i will take a video or something of how this one here works. its pretty wild. i will search the web and see if i can find a replica.

edit
    That didnt take long. google
    Coke's 104 Flavors Freestyle fountain soda Machine

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We ate at the Fort Wayne Firehouse last night. It was a nice place. Very good brisket sub although it was small. Guess I'm used to the huge Subway subs. Very expensive yes. I was hypnotized by the Freestyle machine and ended up getting a Lime Coke.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    We've ate at one 2 times. Our first and last. It's pretty darned expensive for a very small portion of shaved meat, which is steamed, and a toasted bun. I know why they make so much money. I did like the Coke machine with a zillion different combinations you can make.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Why has nobody mentioned their 5 gallon pickle buckets for $2 yet? Me and Miguel Jr. grabbed a couple tonight!

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Overpriced, tends to be mushed and for the price lacking of substance... For my money nothing beats the Jersey Mike's Club Sub 'Mike's Way'. Delicious!

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I'd go to Penn Station just for the fries. Don't need them, watching my figure. Evansville has been named the fattest place in America. Ther are going to do a reality show here for it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Why has nobody mentioned their 5 gallon pickle buckets for $2 yet? Me and Miguel Jr. grabbed a couple tonight!

Now I know why...three days later and the damn things still smell like pickles!

I washed them with Dawn and hot water, then rinsed. I filled them with water and a splash of Clorox and let them set overnight, yet they still stunk. Yesterday, I set them out in the driveway. Hoping the fresh air helps.

Top Bottom