• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcordray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    INDY
    I give firefighters due respect for the job they do, but come on man, why do they even care. Sounds like he didn't get up on the wrong side of the bed but just forgot to wake up his brain.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    After reading through this entire thread (minutes wasted from my life as others) I think this post needs some details or it should just be dismissed.

I have known Firefighters all over the planet (Literally...) and I have never met one that would do such a stupid move unless the other guy was putting him up to it, or had a small dick syndrome and using a uniform to be "authoritative"....

Maybe the OP just doesnt like FF's. Without further details, we should all go read another more productive thread.

just my :twocents:,

firemedic350

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What Arbys were you at? I am a fireman in the city and most of us either know the rules or carry ourselves. The reason most of us carry is because we see things that go on in neighborhoods that most people have no idea is happening. So sorry for the two complete idiots you had to deal with. Good job telling them off!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I too would really like to hear where this occurred. I don't think the OP realized what a fecal tornado he was starting when he posted this. I'm glad out LEO's are getting a small break from the bashing threads today.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Why did this thread have to get so damn serious? I was laughing my rear off for 6 pages and now everyone is getting all offended.

Who cares if the story is real or not? Its funny, crack jokes and have fun. I doubt anyone is changing their opinion of FFs over this. If it is true, it was just a couple of jerks (all professions have those). If it is made up, its still funny.

I would have said "sure... after you show my your DL, registration, and proof of insurance".

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Why did this thread have to get so damn serious?

images

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    After reading through this entire thread (minutes wasted from my life as others) I think this post needs some details or it should just be dismissed.

I have known Firefighters all over the planet (Literally...) and I have never met one that would do such a stupid move unless the other guy was putting him up to it, or had a small dick syndrome and using a uniform to be "authoritative"....

Maybe the OP just doesnt like FF's. Without further details, we should all go read another more productive thread.

just my :twocents:,

yeah they would rather be sitting at the station watching the playboy channel. At least that been my experience at firehouses. A great "guy" environment, but not one you would wanna send your wife or daughter into alone.

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I woulda just let him see it. No harm done, its not like anyone will get hurt. And if your open carry its not like you will ruin element of surprise by showing somone it >.<

But I would have asked for a ride around the block in a firetruck.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Just something to chew on for a while -

When you really ponder it, a fireman has just as much right to ask for your LTCH as a police officer does when you're simply standing in line for breakfast, not committing any crime. Neither of them should care or bother you.

We have the right to keep and bear arms. I long for the day when one can start a thread about how some clueless officer asked to see a handgun license and the carrier just laughed him off too.

Ah...neither has the right, but the police have the power to do so, as laid out in the IC.

If you agree to carry the pink card, you have agreed to be bound by these laws or face the consequences, no matter how ridiculous they may seem.

'tain't right, but 'tis what is.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    he's not kidding there folks. I heard many first hand accounts of strippers and whores in firehouses :):

HIGH FIVE

If I ever get elected mayor (yeah right), firefighters would be cutting the grass in parks with their free time.

We do. Lawn care is probably the biggest off day job for firefighters, next to meter reader.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Cool.

We've done police, firemen, and politicians.

Now we need to do

Teachers

Lawyers

Long-Term health care

Soldiers

Trash Men

The guys that hook up your cable

And probably a few more...

Josh

Top Bottom